NAME: H.E DANIEL K. KIPROTICH CHEMNO
CHARGE OF: THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR
CURRENT : The Deputy Governor – County Government of Uasin Gishu
PAST: – Taught for over twenty years.(20) i.e. High School, Tertiary Colleges and University.
MBA – Management – Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies Philippines
BBA – Management – University of Eastern Africa Baraton
Diploma – Education – Kagumo Teachers College
- Upholds democratic principles
- Focused political leader.
- Focused on poverty alleviation in Uasin Gishu County.
- Role model for upcoming youth.
- Participates in devolution of systems at County level.
- Strong believer of equitable principles.
- Promotes virtues of hard work, unity and honesty
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Strategy Planning
- Public Relations
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Democracy Promotion
- Policy analysis
CAN BE CONTACTED FOR:
· Career opportunities
· Expertise requests
· Reference requests
· Getting back in touch
· Sight Seeing
· Current Affairs
· Country Music