Public Service Management
A Prosperous and Attractive County in Kenya and Beyond.
To serve and improve our people’s livelihoods through good leadership, innovative technology and efficient infrastructure.
Public Service Management is mandated to advise the County Government on policy innovations and strategy on Human Resource Management Development. They work in consultation with the County Public Service Board to lead the strategic development and management of the Human Resource. In addition they develop and implement service delivery policies.
Public Service Management
|PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT SERVICE CHARTER||166.52 kb||20||04-09-2017||Download Preview|
|PSC_HRM_Functions_to_the_CS_August_2015||1.92 mb||13||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|PSC_FRAMEWORK_FOR_DEVELOPMENT_OF_TERMS_AND_CONDITIONS_MAY_2016||1.17 mb||11||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|INDUCTION_HANDBOOK_FOR_THE_PUBLIC_SERVICE(2)||318.97 kb||10||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|INDUCTION_HANDBOOK_FOR_THE_PUBLIC_SERVICE(1)||318.97 kb||11||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|GUIDELINES_ON_MANAGING_TRAINING_IN_THE_PUBLIC_SERVICE(1)||684.24 kb||11||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|GUIDELINES_ON_MANAGING_TRAINING_IN_THE_PUBLIC_SERVICE||684.24 kb||12||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|Guidelines_on_Managing_the_Training_Function_Draft1||1.09 mb||12||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|GUIDELINES_ON_ESTABLISHMENT_AND_ABOLITION_OF_OFFICES__11||214.37 kb||11||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
|GUIDELINES_ON_DESIGN_OF_ORGANISATIONAL_STRUCTURES_IN_THE_PUBLIC_SERVICE_1||202.97 kb||11||14-11-2017||Download Preview|
The success of any institution is measured by the level of competence of its personnel. To ensure quality service delivery, the county has enhanced employee’s skills by ensuring quality training and induction of new staff. In the last four and half years, the County Government have built a very responsive public service. This is despite the challenges faced in integrating the workers from the former local authorities, the national government and newly recruited staff.
- Coordinated the drafting and publication of 31 pieces of legislations in all the sectors
- Developed and implemented a county human resource management manual
- Trained 12 integrity officers to sensitize staff on the ills of corruption and the benefits of a corruption-free county
- Trained a staff on senior management courses
- Trained several staff on ICT skills
- Equipped staff with necessary tools and skills
- Implemented performance management system
- Partnered with both local and international institutions to train technical staff
- Improved security of county records
- Constructed 3 sub county headquarters
|THE CHIEF OFFICER
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT,
P.O.Box 40-30100, Eldoret,Kenya,
Tel; 020-2329037 / +254-053-2016330 / +254-053-2032603 / +254-053-2062208,