Commission for Revenue Allocation Ready to Fund Projects

Commission for Revenue Allocation Ready to Fund  Projects

The Commission for Revenue Allocation is ready to fund various projects within Uasin Gishu County among them being the sewerage systems, road network and water supply.

Speaking while on a courtesy call to the office of the Governor, CRA vice chairman commissioner Humprey watanga noted that the key purpose of the visit is to see the challenges faced by residents within settlement areas and find possible solutions.

The Governor Uasin Gishu County H.E Jackson. K. Mandago applauded the commission’s visit and pledged full support to its operation within the County. He further urged them to consider funding projects that affect the lives of residents such as schools and health facilities.

“As a County Government, our main priority is to see the livelihood of our residents improve and this move comes as a boost to our agenda of acquiring City status” Said H.E Mandago.

The CRA team flanked by CEC in charge of Lands, Housing, Physical Planning and Urban Development Eng. Nelson Maritim visited various estates in Eldoret town such as Langas, Huruma, Kipkaren and Kapsoya to collect data for the purpose of documentation and recommendation of City Status.

Eng. Nelson Maritim reiterated that though the settlements within the town have only 30% of the sewerage system, the County is working towards covering the remaining 70% and ensure that good drainage system is maintained. He further added that the administration will lobby more donors to facilitate various projects of urban development.
#TogetherWeCanKeepUasinGishuClean
#MazingiraSafiMaishaBora

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

F
F
Twitter
UGC_TheChampion on Twitter
Latest Tweet: @UGC_TheChampion @GvnMandago CALLS FOR RELEASE OF FUNDS TO COUNTIES https://t.co/gxbDKZQehb via @YouTube
9,388 people follow UGC_TheChampion
Twitter Pic masoud_i Twitter Pic victor_k Twitter Pic kimutair Twitter Pic NjoroMwa Twitter Pic ruthchel Twitter Pic Pauljos9 Twitter Pic kipkevv Twitter Pic Polycarp
F